Shindong admits his girlfriend has G-Dragon’s photo as her cell phone wallpaper



You should check your girl’s phone, That’s my face on the frame” – G-Dragon “The Leaders”
Super Junior‘s Shindong expressed his envy of Big Bang‘s leader G-Dragon.
Shindong guest-featured on the September 5th broadcast of MBC‘s ‘Radio Star‘, where MC Yoo Sae Yoon suddenly asked Shindong where his girlfriend lived.
 “Someone on the bus had your picture as her cell phone wallpaper, so I concluded that it was your girlfriend,” Yoo Sae Yoon said to Shindong. 
Getting a laugh out of this, Shindong responded, “Let me tell you something funny. The wallpaper to my girlfriend’s cell phone is not one of me, but of G-Dragon.” “She doesn’t like when I contact other female celebrities, but when I get jealous of G-Dragon, she doesn’t understand why I get mad because she claims she is just a fan,” he explained. 
(I wouldn't understand why he'd get mad either! GD is just something else *Fan girl mode*) 
Do you have an idol as you phone wallpaper? I don't... ㅋㅋㅋ(Lying)
(Most of this content was extracted from allkpop.com)

0 comments:

Post a Comment